Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enter the Promptober prize drawing?
Create art inspired by the prompts found on the calendar at Promptober.com. Post your art on social media, include #Promptober, and tag @drawordie.co on each post. Visit promptober.com between 10.25 and 11.04 to complete an entry form to win. Each prompt completed equals one entry.
Who can win a prize during Promptober?
Please see the eligibility guidelines in the Terms and Conditions below.
Do I have to draw all 31 Prompts to enter?
No! When you complete the entry form, each drawing posted and properly tagged will count as an entry.
Do I have to be a Draw or Die Club member to enter?
You do not need to be a member to enter. However, members of The Daily Drawing Club will have a chance to earn extra entries.
Do I have to draw or post the prompt on specific days?
No, promptober art can be created on any day following the release of the Promptober Calendar. Art may be posted on any day in October to count as an entry as long as you #Promptober in the description and tag @Drawordie.co.
Do I have to create in a certain medium?
Feel free to create using any physical or digital medium – sketch, ink, paint, or create digitally. No interpretive dance or spoken word is accepted at this time.
Are the prizes awarded based on the quality of the art?
We encourage you to use this practice to improve your art skills. All art is counted equally regardless of the composition or skill level of the artist.
When and where can I watch the live prize drawing
Join us on the Draw or Die Co. Youtube Channel for a live prize drawing Sunday November 5th at Noon. Winners need not be present on the live stream to win a prize in the Grand Prize Drawing. Winners will also be notified by email.
Where can I find the official contest rules?
What if I have more questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer your question in 48 ~ 72 hours.
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PARTICIPATION DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
#Promptober Grand Prize Giveaway Entries will be accepted starting on October 25, 2023, 5:00 PM EST, and ending November 04, 2023, 5:00 AM EST. All entries must be received by November 04 2023, 5:00 AM EST.
1. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open only to those who complete the Entry Form and acknowledge completion of the entry tasks listed at promptober.com and must be 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Draw or Die Co. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online. Please see above for giveaway dates.
4. How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by completing the online entry form or entries may be handwritten and mailed on a 3×5 card with your full name, complete address, phone number (including area code) date of birth and email address (optional) in an envelope to: Draw or Die Co., PO Box 13, Scottdale, PA 15683. Mail-in entries may be postmarked between 10/01/2023 and 10/25/2023. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Draw or Die Co. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Draw or Die Co.
5. Prizes: The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Draw or Die Co.. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing via a computer program. Winner will be notified via email by the Draw or Die Co. on November 05, 2023. Draw or Die Co. shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering, You understand and agree that Draw or Die Co., anyone acting on behalf of Draw or Die Co., and Draw or Die Co.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Draw or Die Co. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries.
10. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Draw or Die Co., Attention Contests, PO Box 13, Scottdale, PA 15683, US. Requests must be received no later than 10 days after the Giveaway has ended.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Giveaway is Draw or Die Co., PO Box 13, Scottdale, PA 15683, USA.